Terms of Service: This User Agreement (“Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions between the PCNOW and you, the registrant and/or user (“you” or “user”). By registering for, logging into, or using PCNOW services, you agree to these terms as updated from time to time.
You are authorized to access our services:
By using the PCNOW website you agree:
- You will not provide any false personal information on PCNOW nor create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not complete more than one Contact Form.
- Your access to PCNOW products and services (“Materials”) through this website is contingent on using them appropriately. Therefore, you will not copy, share, or otherwise use our Materials for any purpose other than palliative care education, development, or improvement of your settings health care services. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM SELLING OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTING, TRANSFERRING, OR DISSEMINATING PCNOW MATERIALS FOR MONETARY GAIN.
- The PCNOW website, and all viewable and discoverable content therein (including without limitation all data, text, images, audio, video, or code) is owned by PCNOW and its licensors, including any Materials to which you are granted access. A limited, revocable, conditional, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license is granted to you to view this site and use the Materials as described in the preceding section, provided you adhere to all of the terms of this Agreement.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree that any material breach of the preceding sections may result in irreparable harm to PCNOW for which damages alone would be an inadequate remedy. Therefore, in addition to its rights and remedies otherwise available at law, PCNOW shall be entitled to equitable relief, including both a preliminary and permanent injunction, if such a breach occurs.
Code of Conduct
We want all network users of PCNOW to feel welcome on and treat each other with respect and good will. Therefore you agree to adhere to the following:
- You will use not use the website for any unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory purpose.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any User or other member of the PCNOW network community.
- You will not post or link to inappropriate content, such as content that is threatening, hateful, pornographic, or incites violence.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the system, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of PCNOW.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
You understand that our materials are for informational purposes only
- Our mission is to educate and support health care professionals, organizations and Wisconsin residents. We provide Materials for informational purposes only. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WILL THE PROVISION OF SUCH MATERIALS BE CONSIDERED OFFERING MEDICAL ADVICE.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You agree to release, defend, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless PCNOW, its officers, directors, members, employees, staff, volunteers, representatives, independent contractors or affiliates, (“Representatives”) for any and all claims, demands, or suits, arising out of or relating to your use of PCNOW or any PCNOW Materials provided under this Agreement. Neither PCNOW, nor its Representatives, shall have any liability relating to or resulting from the use of Materials or any error or omission therein. All Services are provided by PCNOW on an advisory basis and shall in no way create a relationship with, or duty to, any customer, client, patient, beneficiary, or other recipient of services of you or your staff.
Right to Control Access. PCNOW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny or otherwise restrict your access if it has reason to believe you are violating any provision of this Agreement, or otherwise acting in an inappropriate manner with respect to its Materials.
Right to Modify This Agreement. From time to time, we may update, modify, or correct these terms and conditions. We will endeavor to inform you in advance of any substantive changes. Your continued use of PCNOW following changes to our Agreement constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
No Breach for Interruptions; NO WARRANTIES. While PCNOW will endeavor to maintain uninterrupted and high-quality systems and Materials, interruptions, delays, or other technical issues, regardless of the nature or cause, shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement. All information, materials, systems, products, and services provided by PCNOW are on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Further, we are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties. You release us and our Representatives from any claim or damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, any claim you have against such third parties.
Dispute Resolution. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the parties shall, in good faith, attempt to resolve the dispute through informal negotiations. If negotiations are unsuccessful, the dispute shall be settled by final and binding arbitration in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Miscellaneous. This Agreement along with all other applicable agreements constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, versions, and understandings (written or oral) concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement is governed and construed by laws of the State of Wisconsin, and any adjudication shall take place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin regardless of any conflict of law principles to the contrary. If any section of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sections shall not be affected. In such event, the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be changed and interpreted so as best to accomplish such provision’s objective. The failure of PCNOW to exercise or enforce its rights under this Agreement shall not be construed as waiver of such rights.
Updated: January 27, 2015