This resource collection was assembled as a self-assessment and teaching guide for new staff working in consultative palliative care in any setting. Note: many of the resources have applicability to hospice clinical staff and health professional trainees working in palliative care or hospice settings.
The publication is a 55 page pdf containing:
- An ethics/laws/hospital policy quiz
- A self-assessment of confidence and concerns in common palliative care clinical tasks
- A knowledge examination for clinical aspects of palliative care with annotated answers
- A worksheet to develop a self-study education action plan
- Key Fast Facts discussing consultative practice in palliative care
- A presentation on Consultation Etiquette